Please contact the Board Clerk, Shannon Aldrich, at 530-218-6440 or email@example.com for more information.
The Regional Waste Management Authority is governed by a Board of Directors that is composed of one elected representative from each of the six member jurisdictions.
The current members of the Board are listed below, along with the jurisdiction that they represent.
- Director Angela Teter, City of Wheatland
- Director Karm Bains, Sutter County
- Director Bob Woten, City of Live Oak
- Director Bruce Buttacovali, City of Marysville
- Director David Shaw, City of Yuba City
- Director Andy Vasquez, Yuba County
Unless otherwise noticed, regular monthly Board meetings are held at 4:30 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month in the Board of Supervisors Chambers of the Yuba County Government Center at 815 Eighth Street in Marysville.
Call (530) 634-6890 for more information.